Thursday, May 17, 2012

first time!!...

I'm excited to have my first blog! But I don't know how will I start. I'm thinking to put some picture or a video that expresses my excitement but I can't find any, I ended up sharing my ideas for creating a blog. Actually, before, I don't have any idea about blog but after seeing laureen's blog, it gives me inspiration to create my own blog and express my feelings, thoughts, etc. Anything that existed in the world. I'm not rich, I can't afford to buy many clothes, shoes, bags... So, I need to recycle all the things that I have, a cheap and fashionable way of mixing and matching clothes shoes, bags etc. my friend told me... sis follow me on blog .. so i get confused. then i make my own blog and follow her...

 my next post is all about food .. ^_^

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment