Friday, May 25, 2012

sweet or bitter ?






Cake is my comfort food, whenever I'm happy i do eat a piece of cake and whenever I'm sad i can eat a whole cake. Funny thing is when i started to fell in love cake is always on my side and when i started to fell out of love, swear to god i can smash your face with this cake. If there's a bitter cake? for sure I will be the number patronizer of that cake. This post is full of bitterness and all i can do is to eat and share what i feel inside. though we separated a month god ago, I'm still stuck up and I can't move on, I'm still in love with the person i use to love before. I know its kinda weird its almost half a year since we broke up. I don't know what's in him, for me to hope that there's a second chance but I know that it'll never happen. i don't know what to do! reader's do help me! how can i move on in this nightmare? how can i forget him? how can i love my self again?

2 comments:

  1. so your still in love with him sis....?hainako ka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyahahaha .. no comment .. no but yes .. hahaha .. soo confused .. lol ... but anyway i can get rid of it soon .. i hope so .. ^_^

    ReplyDelete